Monday, July 20, 2015

Wplus9 Happy Mail and Inktense

Hey folks!

I'm back with another quick today!

I'm getting ready to go out of town to work with my husband (we own an electrical company) and I wanted to get something put together so I would have a post while I'm gone. 

I know nothing about electrical work, outside of flipping on a light switch, but I do know that the stamp set Happy Mail by Wplus9 is beyond adorable!

If you're interested in any of the products I've used, I will have links for you at the end of the post!


I made this super duper easy. I lined up all of my stamps on a piece of Ranger Distress Watercolor Cardstock and stamped them with Hero Arts Black Ink using the MISTI Stamping Tool. My Derwent Intense Pencils were laying out so I grabbed those and colored in the images and blended them out with a Zig Waterbrush Brush.

To add a lil something extra I used the Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripe Stencil (I'm thinking the Diagonal Stripes Background Stamp needs to be on my list) and quickly covered a scrap of Neenah White Cardstock with more Hero Arts Black Ink. I trimmed down the stamped panel with a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered the Striped Scrap to the back with my ATG Tape Runner.

A little bit of Wink of Stella on the White Stripes, Butterfly and the Bear's nose, some DMC Metallic GOLD Embroidery Thread, and a few Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow Sequins and left the embellishments at that.

I mounted the panel to a Neenah White Cardstock Base with some Fun Foam behind it and that's it.

I hope you enjoy!

Until next time!


Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search

Become a Patron!